Please note that the changelog below applies to both Windows and Linux versions.
12 January 2021
- Windows: USB to serial converter of the type CP120X USB to UART Bridge was not detected by the program - fixed!
- Windows: Improved hardware detection.
5 September 2020
- Linux only: luactb did not detect /dev/ttyACMx devices (for instance Arduino UNO) - This is fixed!
17 August 2020
- Linux only: luactb failed to start because of a missing readline lib. This was fixed!
4 October 2019
- Adapt luactb to Lua version 5.2.4 and minor bug fixes.
16 January 2017
- Fix wrong Writev in example and correct old prompt.
18 September 2016
- First official release.